Marc Jacobs Daisy Black Edition Eau de Parfum, 50ml
Marc Jacobs Daisy is an enchanting fragrance for the younger woman. It’s fresh, airy and feminine. With notes of wild strawberry, red grapefruit, violet leaves, gardenia, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white wood.
It comes in a dark and exciting black and gold bottle.
- Top notes: Wild strawberry, violet leaf, blood grapefruit/li>
- Heart notes: Jasmine, violet, gardenia
- Base notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, honey
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- White Floral
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
In 2013, fashion designer Marc Jacobs brought his signature rule-breaking creativity to makeup with the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty. For Marc, getting it right involves a little bit of wrong. He inspires you to push the boundaries and create your own style. Indulge in his irresistible textures, take liberties with his iconic shades, and play with his daring designs.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy