Buy a selected pushchair and this Maxi Cosi car seat and save £100 off the price shown by entering CARSEAT2018 at the checkout. Click here to see qualifying pushchairs.
Both Pushchair and Car Seat must be purchased at the same time.
Product code: 31542001
- Group 1
- 9-18kg or 20-40lbs, approximately 9 months to 4 years old.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Swivelling seat for getting little one in and out easily.
The Maxi Cosi Axiss is a super-convenient, safe option for everyday travel for your toddler. Great for working in small spaces, it comes with a range of additional features:
- 90° swivel left or right to make lifting your child in and out of the car so much easier, with no twisting or stretching necessary.
- No need to worry about locking the seat back into place as there is a colour indicator to confirm it has locked.
- Headrest height and harness can be adjusted at the same time from the front so that the Maxi-Cosi Axiss grows with your child.
- Comfortable baby-hugger inlay for a tailored fit and comfort.
- The harness and headrest can be adjusted simultaneously to suit the height of your child.
- 8 comfortable seat positions, from sitting to sleeping.
- Extra padding to make sure little ones have a comfortable ride.
- Forward facing and fits into the car with a standard 3-point seat belt.
- Seat belt tensioner system ensures a solid fit in the car.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.<
All our car seats comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4 -12 years|
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups./p>
- Care instructions
- Covers: Machine washable at 30°C
- H64 x W44 x D64cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 1 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight or height of child
- 9-18kg or 20-40lb
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Many of us are parents too; we’ve done the sleepless nights and the first tooth. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks. Suddenly, you appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
We want to maximize that joy so you can get on with enjoying these precious moments. We want you to have the safest car seat that simply clicks into place and a stroller that you can always rely on. Knowing what doesn’t work helps us develop solutions that do.More from Maxi-Cosi