Microsoft Surface Pro Pen, Burgundy
Putting pen to screen feels as natural as putting pen to paper with Microsoft's Surface Pro Pen. Sketch, shade and paint with precision and finer control, thanks to the 4,096 pressure points that respond to lightest touch. With precision ink on one end and rubber eraser on the other for simple, straightforward use.
Hand on screen
Designed to give effortless writing and drawing experiences, Surface Pro Pen works with Palm Block technology on your Surface device to ensure your screen won't detect your hand if you're resting it on the screen as you write.
The ink will flow in real time, regardless of how fast you write or draw, so you don't have to experience any delay.
New tilt functionality
Like you would with a pencil, you can tilt the Surface Pro Pen to shade sketches.
*Surface Pen tilt functionality available with Surface Pro. You'll need to use Windows Update to get it working on other Surface devices.
- 1 click: opens Windows Ink Workspace menu
- 2 clicks: opens screen for sketching
- Hold click: opens up your Sticky Notes
- Customise clicks: choose your own shortcuts in Setting (go to Pe and Windows Ink)
What's in the box?
- Surface Pro Pen with HB tip and 1x AAAA battery installed
- H14.6 x W0.95 x D0.97cm
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 20g with 1x AAAA battery (including)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy