Product code: 31554201
The hifold booster seat from mifold adjusts and grows with your child to ensure optimal seatbelt fit with its unique MultiFit™ technology. Folding down to a compact size with its advanced MultiFold™ system and designed with a built-in carry strap and bag, this highback booster is easily portable for use at home, in taxis, on holiday and for sleepovers with family and friends.
Adjusting with nine height positions, three different head widths, three shoulder width adjustments and three hip size adjustments, this seat adapts to the needs of your child so that the seat belt always fits your child securely and they can enjoy the ride in comfort.
- Forward facing Group 2/3 Car seat
- Suitable for children aged 4-12, weighing between 15-45 kg and up to 150 cm tall
- MultiFit™ technology - world's most adjustable highback booster
- MultiFold™ system - world's most portable booster
- Ultra compact when folded: 25 x 34.4 x 34.4cm
- Ultra light: 4.6 kg (10 lbs. 2 oz)
- Build in carry strap
- Storage bag included
- Easily removable and machine-washable AirFlow™ fabric
- Globally regulated and is compliant or exceeds ECE R44.04 the UK and Europe safety standard, NHTSA FMVSS 213 the US safety standard, CCC the China safety standard, and the RSSR regulations in Canada. Which means the UK version of hifold, can be used on all your travels around the world*
* Please note: The regulatory compliance process has not started for Australia. Currently hifold cannot be used in Australia.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child's weight or height depending on regulation chosen, falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0||Birth up to 10kg/22lb||Birth up to 6-9 months||40 - 85cm||0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||About 9 months to 6 years||85 - 150cm|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||About 4 to 6 years||105 - 150cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Booster Seat Type
- High Back
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing
- Care instructions
- Fabric seat covers are machine washable in cold water, delicate or gentle cycle.
- Country of Origin
- H25 x W34.4 x D34.4cm
- Group band
- Group 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
- Not i-Size Compliant