Joie Baby i-Spin 360 i-Size Car Seat, Coal
Product code: 31554925
- Birth up to approximately 4 years (from 40-105cm)
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- Isofix compatible (base included)
- 2 year guarantee
- Swivel base turns all around for accessible child harnessing and effortless rearward-to-forward transitioning
Meet the i-Spin 360 - Joie Baby's R129 certified car seat that can face backward for longer and keeps your little one safer when forward-facing. The 360° seat rotation makes securing your child in the seat even easier, for less stress and less effort.
- A group 0+/1 car seat, suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years, and suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360° rotating seat makes an easy in, easy out
- Guard Surround Safety panels automatically extend when the child is placed in the seat and provide added security for the head, body and hips
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- 6 recline positions that can be used whether forward or rear-facing, as well as 19 adjustable support leg positions that can be changed to provide better stability
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- With plush cushioning and fabrics, plus built-in side ventilation, your little one will feel cosy on every journey
- Easy to fit, thanks to the retractable ISOFIX connectors and installation indicators that let you know when the seat is fitted properly
- Mis-use proof mechanism ensures your child stays securely rearward facing until at least 15 months (80-105cm height)
- Forward facing size: L69 x W46 x H61cm
- Rearward facing size: L68 x W46 x H51cm
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety regulations and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child. i-Size is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any i-Size approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an i-Size compatible seat.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the R44.04 car seat regulation. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Joie Baby
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing, Swivel
- Care instructions
- See instruction manual
- Country of Origin
- Forward facing size: L65 x W58 x H62-76cm. Rearward facing size: L65 x W58 x H51.5-62cm
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Joie Baby i-Spin
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.