MissPrint Home Dandelion Mobile Cotton Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set, Yellow
This is one of a range of exclusive products created by iconic designers and brands to mark our 150th anniversary.
Mother and daughter design duo, Missprint, have adapted their hand drawn, nature-inspired illustrations to produce designs especially for us.
The perfect fusion of contemporary quality and retro design, the Dandelion mobile bedding range from MissPrint Home is perfect for adding a touch of playful geometric pattern to your bedroom.
Crafted from breathable cotton with luxurious 200 thread count for a comfortable night's sleep, it features a gorgeous dandelion print with bursts of colour and a structured stem design for a geometric finish.
Each set comprises of one duvet cover and two standard pillowcases, with the exception of the single set, which comes with one standard pillowcase.
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 225cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
Exclusive to John Lewis for our 150-year anniversary, MissPrint Home is a bright range of designs inspired by nature. Find them on cushions, bedlinen wallpaper and rugs.
MissPrint aims to produce beautifully designed, contemporary wall-coverings, fabrics and interior accessories, all originating from hand drawn illustrations. It is a growing family business, working from a new countryside studio, bordering East London.
- Warm iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday