Moleskine A5 Bullet Journal, Coral
Product code: 76551731
The Moleskine Bullet Notebook is made for anyone passionate about bullet journaling, doodling or scrapbooking. Dotted pages, an index and 2 bookmark ribbons provide a versatile structure for keeping track of thoughts, plans and goals that matter. 120 g/m² ivory-colored pages withstand a variety of writing instruments, so you can make each entry as colorful and imaginative as you want day after day, week after week and month after month.
Track, plan, dream and declutter your mind as you map out your life with the Moleskine Bullet Notebook.
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory paper
- Double bookmark
- Paper: 120 gsm, acid-free, ivory, dotted
- Personal data and contents list
- Numbered pages
- Pen test pages
- Flap with Key page for your personal bullet and colour codes
- Set of stickers to customize your notes
- “Incase of Loss” printed on the flyleaf
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- H21 x W13 x D1.5 cm
- FSC Certified
- PU, Paper
- Page Type
- Paper size
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.