My Expert Midwife Peri Prep Your Bits Massage Oil, 30ml
Product code: 31330802
Ideal from 34 weeks pregnant, Peri Prep Your Bits from My Expert Midwife is a perineal massage oil developed by midwives to help you prepare for your baby’s birth. The gentle formula is ideal for encouraging the skin around your perineum to stretch more easily during childbirth. This mum-approved massage oil contains a unique blend of natural essential oils to help nourish, protect, and promote skin elasticity.
During childbirth a tear to the perineum is common, and in some births women may be offered an episiotomy (a cut to the perineum). Perineal massage from 34 weeks has been clinically proven to help stretch the perineum and make it more elastic, therefore reducing the risk of tearing or the need for an episiotomy, which helps promote recovery. The award-winning oil is safe to use in pregnancy, containing a unique blend of all natural ingredients including avocado, lavender, grapeseed, eucalyptus and sweet almond oils. It can also be used as a general massage oil during and after labour.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Paraben free and not tested on animals
- Midwife developed, mum approved
- Award winning formula, born in the UK
Key ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil, Eualyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavaandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
- Beauty Category
- Body Care
- My Expert Midwife
- Care instructions
- For external use only
- Country of Origin
- Key Ingredients
- Almond Oil, Avocado
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.