Product code: 46465735
No glitter. Just glow.
Highlighting hits a new high with NARS’ new Highlighting Powder. This uncompromising innovation delivers next-level luminosity with Seamless Glow Technology - a blend of sheer powders and pearls to create second-skin lustre that blends effortlessly.
Its satin-soft, micro-spherical powder layers evenly and weightlessly, fusing onto all skin tones. Ultra-refined and soft-to-the-touch, new Highlighting Powder accentuates skin with buildable radiance and a seductive, dewy finish. Features go from delicately lit to strobed in the speed of light.
How to use:
- For subtle glow: Use Mie Kabuki Brush to dust Highlighting Powder along the cheekbone and blend toward the hairline with emphasis on the high point of the cheek
- For instant all-over glow: Use #21 Contour Brush to apply Highlighting Powder to tops of cheekbones. Use tip of brush to sweep down center of the nose and lightly brush onto the cupid’s bow. To dial up the glow, apply in a "C" shape from cheekbone blending above the brow bone, then apply the remainder below the brow bone
- For sculpted glow: Use Ita Kabuki Brush wet to apply Highlighting Powder over tops of cheekbones in a targeted back and forth motion. Apply Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer in the shape of the number three: under cheekbones, along hairline and along jawline to create dimension.
Brushes and Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer sold separately.
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
Makeup artist. Photographer. Iconoclast. François Nars is one of the most influential image-makers in the world. His rule-breaking philosophy of beauty celebrates bold originality, supporting decades of fashion world collaborations with designers such as Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld. The brand, born of François’ fascination with colour purity, debuted with 12 original high-pigment lipsticks at Barney’s New York. Twenty years and countless collections later, NARS continues to bring high fashion, high style, and forward thinking to beauty.More from NARS
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy