Neal's Yard Organic Mother's Massage Oil, 100ml
Product code: 31338001
This 100% organic, skin-nourishing massage oil from Neal's Yard is beautifully aromatic, infused with relaxing neroli, uplifting mandarin and sweet almond essential oils, as well as vitamin E-rich wheatgerm oil.
Ideal for the much-needed downtime, it is an ideal gift for new mums and mums-to-be.
How to use:Perfect for giving a relaxing massage. Just pour a small amount of oil into one palm, rub your hands together to warm the oil, then massage into skin. Also great for massaging stretchmark-prone areas, such as your upper thighs, upper arms and bum. If you have dry skin, use after a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral.
- Beauty Category
- Body Care
- Neal's Yard Remedies
- Country of Origin
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.