The size of the space needed for the oven to fitH585mm x W560mm x D550mm
Out of stock online
Out of stock
If the item doesn’t come back in stock, we’ll notify you. We’ll also share some similar product recommendations.
Has an even temperature throughout for consistent cooking
Catalytic lining absorbs grease at high temperatures so you can wipe clean
Slide&Hide oven door
The Slide&Hide door fully retracts, sliding away underneath the oven to give you space and flexibility when cooking.
The CircoTherm® draws air in from the oven via a powerful fan. Hot air is continuously circulated which achieves the desired temperature faster and more evenly than a standard oven, saving time and energy.
The CircoTherm® Eco saves you 30% energy and is optimised for one level cooking and baking; perfect for breads, cakes, meats and even frozen foods.
The CircoTherm® Intensive is great for pizza or speciality bread as it combines CircoTherm® and bottom heat giving a perfect, crispy base.
Automatic Safety Switch Off
When the oven has been left on and hasn't been touched within a certain time period, the oven will turn off automatically to give you peace of mind. The time ranges depending on the temperature, for example: under 140°C it will turn off after 73 hours, whereas at 251°C it will turn off after 2 hours.
- Top/Bottom Heat
- Conventional Heat Eco
- Hot Air Grilling
- Full Surface Grill
- Centre Surface Grill
- Dough Proving
- Bread Baking
- Low Temperature Cooking
- Temperature Proposal
- Actual Temperature Display
- EcoClean - The top and sides are coated with a self-cleaning catalytic material, making oven cleaning easier
- BottomClean – A special cleaning programme for the oven floor
- ShiftControl - Fast navigation through menus and simple operation with the 2.5" TFT colour display
- Interior Halogen Light – Allows you to see into the oven without opening the door
- Slide&Hide® - Fully retracting oven door which slides underneath the oven perfectly
- Temperature Range: 40°C - 275°C