Nikon DX 35mm f/1.8G AF-S Standard Lens
Product informationThis DX format 35mm lens (35mm equivalent: 52.5mm) features high quality optics and compact dimensions. It has a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 that offers a bright viewfinder image and is ideal for low light shooting situations. It delivers high resolution and contrast with quiet autofocus operation.
Please note: Nikon DX lenses are primarily designed for use on cameras with an APS-C size sensor. When used on full-frame cameras, vignetting may occur.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L52.5 x Dia.70mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 52.5 mm
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- 52 mm
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- "35 mm "
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Nikon F
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- "f/22 "
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 0.3 m
- Model name / number
- Nikon DX 35mm f/1.8G AF-S Standard Lens JAA132DA
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.