Product code: 82980402
These Monarch 7 waterproof binoculars from Nikon are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities and weigh less than 500g, making them the lightest in their class of high performance binoculars. They're waterproof, fog-free and are shielded in a protective rubber coating for shock resistance, which also gives a secure and comfortable grip.
- A lightweight body made of fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin makes the binoculars easy to carry with you.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberrations.
- A dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating produces more natural colours and brighter, more truthful images.
- A phase correction coating gives high resolution images.
- Wide apparent field of view (60.7°).
- Long eye relief gives a clear field of view, even for those who wear glasses.
- Lenses and optics use only eco-glass optics which are free of lead and arsenic.
- Binoculars are waterproof up to 1m for up to 10 minutes, and fog-free with nitrogen gas and O-ring seals.
- Features turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Soft neck strap for comfort when using and carrying.
- Accessories Included
- Nikon Monarch 7 Waterproof Binoculars, 10x30, a nice storage case, eye-piece covers, slip-on rubber covers for each objective lens, a quality Nikon neck strap and Nikon documentation
- Binocular Type
- Bird Watching
- 4.8 x 12.3 x 11.9cm
- Experience Level
- Field of view
- Field of view (at 1000m)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Magnification
The extent in which the lens can amplify the size of a subject
- Model name / number
- Monarch 7 Waterproof BAA788SA
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Relative Brightness
- Water Resistant OLD
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.