Product code: 82980402
These Monarch 7 waterproof binoculars from Nikon are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities and weigh less than 500g, making them the lightest in their class of high performance binoculars. They're waterproof, fog-free and are shielded in a protective rubber coating for shock resistance, which also gives a secure and comfortable grip.
- A lightweight body made of fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin makes the binoculars easy to carry with you.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberrations.
- A dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating produces more natural colours and brighter, more truthful images.
- A phase correction coating gives high resolution images.
- Wide apparent field of view (60.7°).
- Long eye relief gives a clear field of view, even for those who wear glasses.
- Lenses and optics use only eco-glass optics which are free of lead and arsenic.
- Binoculars are waterproof up to 1m for up to 10 minutes, and fog-free with nitrogen gas and O-ring seals.
- Features turn-and-slide rubber eyecups.
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Soft neck strap for comfort when using and carrying.
- Accessories Included
- Nikon Monarch 7 Waterproof Binoculars, 10x30, a nice storage case, eye-piece covers, slip-on rubber covers for each objective lens, a quality Nikon neck strap and Nikon documentation
- 4.8 x 12.3 x 11.9cm
- Experience Level
- Field of view
- Field of view (at 1000m)
The extent in which the lens can amplify the size of a subject
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Monarch 7 Waterproof BAA788SA
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Relative Brightness
- Water Resistant
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy