Nina Ricci Nina Eau de Toilette
Nina – the fragrance is a modern fairytale. For young women searching for surprise and fantasy – this magical fragrance is a promise of charm, enchantment and seductive femininity.
With notes of lemon and lime, caipirinha, red toffee apple, vanilla infusion, peony petals, cotton musk and white cedar.
- Top notes: Lime, amalfi lemon
- Heart notes: Datura, praline, peony, apple
- Base notes: Cedar, musk, apple tree
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Nina Ricci has been capturing the true essence of women for over 80 years, ever since the House was founded in 1932. Now globally renowned, Nina Ricci is both a couture house and a "couturier of perfume" – a name synonymous with femininity, timeless elegance and a Parisian spirit imbued with poetry.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy