Product code: 66706278
This adventurous silhouette from Oakley balances a generously sized rectangular shape with a thinly curved frame and full coverage wrap. A simple, lightweight frame for everyday use, it is great for an active lifestyle. Oakley Cohort takes the basics of the popular Dispute active sunglasses and refines their strength with softened lines.
The design features:
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material.
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Bridge/Temple Size: 14/130mm
- Filter category
1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Lens material
- Lens width
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
Devoted to making the best sunglasses on the planet by letting invention lead the way. With a passion to reinvent from scratch, Oakley sunglasses defy convention and set the standard for design, performance, and protection by wrapping innovation in art. More from Oakley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|