Original BTC Hector Medium Dome Desk Lamp, White/Brass
Product code: 10900105
- Made in the UK
Marrying style and function, the Hector Dome desk lamp is one of Original BTC's British design classics. The shade is made from translucent bone china that's supported by a metal frame finished in either satin or brushed brass. It's easy to move the shade to provide a direct wash of warm light exactly where you need it. The on/off switch is located on the fabric cable so it's an ideal choice for your desk when you need to stay focused.
More about the design process
The bone china used on this wall light has been manufactured by a highly-skilled team in a ceramic factory in Stoke-on-Trent. It has been biscuit fired or dipped in a glaze and gloss-fired to create the natural white finish.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Original BTC
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Country of Origin
- H57 x Dia.24cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 2
- Energy Rating
- A+ to E
- Home Product Size
- Made in the UK
- Ceramic, Metal
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 6W ES LED Classic
- Tapered Drum
- Switch type
- In Line
Established in 1990, Original BTC designs and manufactures innovative lighting that's suitable for both traditional and contemporary homes. With designs inspired by the clean lines of traditional British factory fittings and iconic 1940s design, each light is handmade and assembled in the UK.
Quality, detail and an interesting combination of materials are integral to Original BTC's designs. Lights are crafted from the finest aluminium, chrome and bone china, and made distinctive with contrasting bases, shades and cotton braided flexs.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.