Orla Kiely Acorn Cup Cushion, Dark Marine
Product code: 65082307
- Made in the UK
This bold design of intersecting, stylised acorn sprigs reverses to an abstract scribble print.
Hailed by many as the 'Queen of Prints', Orla Kiely is a prolific textiles designer that has won global acclaim for her kitsch and colourful designs.Drawing inspiration from nature, her Irish heritage and her grandmother, she has encapsulated these elements in her prints, giving the fresh, retro-inspired twist for which she is famous.
- Orla Kiely
- Country of Origin
- Cushion Filling
- Feather pad
- Cushion Shape
- Cushion Type
- 50 x 50cm
- Front 66% cotton, 17% viscose, 17% linen. Back 74% cotton, 26% polyester
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.