Your bedroom is your personal haven. At the end of every day you need not only a relaxing environment, but also a well-planned room that makes the best use of your available space for furniture and storage.
We can plan and install a fitted bedroom for you, or a practical home office to help you work effectively at home. All our fitted furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee
Until 18 February, we’re offering 4 fitted bedroom ranges at very special prices. Available while stocks last.Find out more
Find a style you love. Haddington, Lugano and Modena are also available as fitted offices
You can book online for a free planning and design appointment in your home, or call 0800 021 4361, or ask in our shops
(except Knight & Lee, John Lewis Heathrow, St Pancras International, or Croydon, Tamworth and Tunbridge Wells at Home shops.
Excludes Lawrence Walsh bedrooms; call 0208 941 8181)
You will need Acrobat Reader in order to download the brochure. Click here for a free download.
For online conversion tools for Adobe PDF documents click here
An experienced designer will visit you at home to plan and design your bedroom or home office, and will bring a full set of samples with them so you can see all optional finishes and features.
The designer will discuss your specific requirements and storage needs with you, and after measuring your room and creating a floor plan, they'll produce a 3D drawing of how your room will look.
When you've agreed the plan, the designer will prepare a detailed, no-obligation quotation that includes delivery and installation.
Once you accept the quote, we'll need a non-refundable 20% deposit from you, and a surveyor will then visit you to double-check measurements and all details and options.
Your furniture is made to order and this takes 6-8 weeks depending on the range you've chosen. The balance for your order will be due 15 working days before installation.
When your furniture is ready, our professional installers will deliver it to your home. Installation typically takes 1 - 2 days. The installers will remove all packaging and waste, and leave your new bedroom clean and tidy for you to enjoy.
And for peace of mind, all John Lewis fitted furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee.
1. Budget - decide how much money you want to spend.The more features you have and the bigger the room, the more you need to allow.
2. Room shape - size, layout (such as positioning of doors and windows), and quirks (like low or sloping ceilings) of your room will have some bearing on the ranges that will fit your room. An over-the-bed unit can utilise otherwise wasted space, or consider wardrobes with sliding or bi-fold doors for smaller rooms, or corner wardrobes, to make good use of dead space.
3. Storage - consider the type and combination of spaces you need: think about long hanging space for full-length garments, double hanging space for shirts and trousers, or shelves for T-shirts, jumpers and accessories
4. Colour scheme - start by choosing a carcass colour - bearing in mind that it probably needs to be something you're still happy to live with in years to come. You can always add colour in ways that are easier to change, like glass top surface protectors or handles, or your bed linen or wallpaper
5. Style - think about what works for your space and personal taste. You might also consider mirrored fronts to give an instant illusion of space and help reflect back light.
Front frame or Premium storage can be added to any of the John Lewis ranges shown above.
Front frame storage
If your room is awkwardly shaped, or with features like sloping ceilings or a chimney breast, then this can help you make the best use of space from wall to wall and floor to ceiling. Choose from a variety of interiors, including single or double hanging, shelving and interior drawers.
Front frame storage comes without backing or roof, but it's available with any of the doors in the John Lewis range.
The Premium Storage solution is a full-carcass construction with roof and side panels and a floor. Each section of your wardrobe will be divided, and the shelves are fully adjustable.
John Lewis is an official Installation Standards Partner of the government-sanctioned and industry-supported Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installers (iKBBI).
Each of our experienced fitted kitchen and bedroom installation specialists has been measured against stringent criteria in place to protect the best interests of UK consumers, and independently accredited by the iKBBI.
Accreditation is measured against the compliance to defined UK Building Regulations, specifically gas and electrical installation, but also includes the provision of adequate professional indemnity insurances to protect our customers.
Our installers work to our own high standards in addition to the iKBBI code of conduct, details of which can be found at www.ikbbi.org.uk (opens in a new window).