PacaPod Richmond Herringbone Changing Bag, Navy
- Durable Cotton coated canvas print with hardwearing wipe clean finish.
- Vegan leather trims.
- Chunky silver hardwear and ribbon labels.
- Clutch style two tone webbing handle and detachable over the shoulder strap.
- 3 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets.
- Inner cargo hold which stores the unique feeder and changer pod.
- Changer Pod includes 5 pockets and separate clothes bag and much more.
- Padded baby changing mat.
- Feeder Pod includes insulation.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- H59 x W38 x L30
- Main: 100% cotton canvas, Lining: 100% polyester
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 0.95 kg
Jacqueline Waggett, the mum of two small girls, drew on her own experiences to design PacaPod's unique 3-in-1 baby bags. She also spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing before travelling the world with all her possessions stored in two bicycle panniers. She was disappointed by the lack of compartments and overly feminine designs she found when looking for baby bags, so drew on her experiences to create her own. As a result, PacaPod's bags allow you to quickly and easily find exactly what you need and the contemporary designs are suitable for both mums and dads.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy