Paxton and Whitfield Ultimate Cheese Making Kit
Product code: 84899219
- Made in the UK
For a fresher taste, this cheesemaking kit has everything you need to make Burrata, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Mascarpone and Creamy Goats' Milk Cheese at home.
Every single cheese starts with the same basic ingredients and a recipe to follow. Experience the fun of creating homemade cheese with this giftable set.
- Recipe leaflet for Burrata, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Mascarpone and Creamy Goats' Milk
- Citric acid sachet
- Cheese salt sachet
- Cheese cloth
- Basic mould
- Rennet tablets (suitable for vegetarians)
- Paxton and Whitfield
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: H14 x W7 x D20cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Cheese cloth, glass thermometer
- Packaged: 270g
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.