Product code: 47182009
Effortless simplicity in a composition of delicate blush rose balanced by clean dewy greens, neroli and bright orange flower cocooned in the warmth and sensuality of cedarwood and sunkissed musk.
- Fragrance Range
- Pure Grace Nude Rose
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity
The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity
Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
philosophy was founded in 1996 by a skin care visionary with the soul of a poet. this american innovator with over 30 years of professional skin care experience working with doctors and dermatologists decided to share her knowledge, spread joy and celebrate beautiful skin as well as beautiful days.
philosophy’s mission is to bridge the gap between what is offered in dermatologists’ offices and stores so that women everywhere can access to the best skin-care technologies available.
we enhance the beauty and health of the skin through multi-tasking skin care and feel-good scents.
our formulas are fully tested for safety and efficacy. our words uplift and nourish the spirit and inspire beautiful days, so women everywhere can feel confident in their unique inner and outer beauty.
- the journey to great skin is through our cleanse, peel, treat routine developed to reveal your most beautiful skin while giving it the nourishment it needs.
- fragrance should make you smell good and feel good. philosophy fragrances are created to enhance your genuine self-expression. our clean, classic scents whisper, but never shout. they are made to be worn for yourself…close to your heart.
- every time you enter the bath or shower, you should feel refreshed, renewed and ready to enjoy life.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Monday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy