Playmobil Princess 70449 Horse-Drawn Carriage
Product code: 78928805
- This set is most suitable for children aged 4+
- Inspires imaginative play and allows storytelling skills to flourish
- Supports the development of their communication and social skills
The Horse-Drawn Carriage takes the prince and princess on many magical adventures! The carriage comes with two horses, which can be detached from the carriage, and space for two figures inside as well as accessories, such as a picnic basket.
- H18.7 x W28.4 x D9.3cm
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Playmobil Type
- Playmobil Princess
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Toys Type
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Playmobil was invented by Hans Beck, who spent three years developing it between 1971 and 1974. He strived to find a toy that was flexible enough for children to be creative with, but also allowed them to follow a clear set of instructions on how to make something. His finished product measured 7.5cm tall so that it would fit perfectly in a child’s hand. The facial design was based on a child’s drawing of a big smiley face with no nose.
It was in 1974 that the company displayed its first sets of knights, Indians and construction workers on show. Despite the fact that initial visitors were reluctant to accept the toy, they were shown at the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, where a Dutch firm agreed to buy a whole year's production. The launch of the product was very successful, accounting for one-sixth of the company’s total sales, which lead to Playmobil being sold worldwide in 1975.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.