Propel Star Wars Drone, Collector's Edition, T-65 X-Wing Starfighter
Avid Star Wars collectors will love Propel's special collection as it'll give them the opportunity to fly their own model ships through the sky. If your dream has always been to be part of the Rebel Alliance, then you can make it come true by manning this laser-shooting T-65 X-Wing fighter.
X-wing played a big part in the Galactic Civil War following its capture on Fresia and the defection of its designers to the Alliance. It was heralded as the fighter that, in the hands of Luke Skywalker, destroyed the Death Star. Later in the war it formed the backbone of the Alliance Starfighter Cosps, defending Alliance ships and leading attacks on Imperial vessels and installations. Most importantly, when handled by an experienced pilot, it could perform on near equal terms with the Empire's high-performance TIE fighters.
- With reverse propulsion blade system to let you reach speeds of up to 35MPH
- Push-button 360 aerial stunts
- 3-speed settings for beginners to advanced pilots
- Highly detailed, hand painted and numbered
- 2.4GHz controller included
- Special Edition collectors display case that lights up and plays audio clips from the movies
- Charge time of 30-40 minutes
- Average run time is 6-8 minutes
Click here to learn more about the Propel Star Wars dones.
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 14 years
- Planes and Helicopters
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy