Pure Move 400D DAB/FM Digital Radio
Take sharper listening just about anywhere with the Pure Move 400D. Rechargeable, rugged and boasting sleek aluminium looks it makes an ideal travel radio. The 400D also comes complete with a built-in travel alarm and support for European and Australian digital radio standards to keep you in the loop wherever you go.
- Fully charged, the Move 400D provides up to 60 hours of quality digital radio. The built-in battery pack puts an end to fiddling with packets of batteries and is fully USB chargeable: perfect for life on the move.
- Enjoy punchy sound from the internal speaker, or keep your listening to yourself with the handy 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s even an input for iPods and MP3 players so you can enjoy your playlists in the same great quality.
- Automatic time zone adjustment keeps you right up to date. You can also switch it off for more control. Ideal for areas with no DAB or FM signals.
- With dual DAB and FM tuners, you’ll never be stuck for something to listen to. Twenty station presets (10 FM and 10 DAB) will let you switch between your favourite stations at the push of a button.
- An ideal companion to outdoors pursuits, the brushed aluminium case is splash resistant, while its compact frame non-slip fold-out stand keeps it rock solid on the narrowest shelves.
- The large, bright display is simple to read in any light, while scrolling text reveals track titles, station information, news bursts and more.
- Adjustable bass and treble levels put you in control of your listening.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 60 hours
- 5V Mini USB DC power adapter socket (230V adapter supplied) also used for software updates, 3.5mm aux input, 3.5mm out
- H85 x W150 x D27mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Pure Move 400D
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Set back in rural Hertforshire, Pure have been proudly designing and engineering consumer electronics since 2002. Best known for producing award-winning digital radios and driving the wireless multiroom revolution, the engineers at Pure have been well recognised with numerous awards including the WHAT HI-FI? Awards 2014 Best Radio up to £100. They have even joined forces with designers including Sanderson and Mini Moderns to bring exclusive prints to the table and finish in a league of its own.
Proudly designing and engineering everything in the UK, Pure meticulously design, test and fine-tune to achieve the very best quality. From an entire speaker system to a portable radio, all their products have been precisely hand-tuned for an optimum performance, and to ensure that deep bass tones and the rich treble of vocals are perfectly clear.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy