Product code: 35570726
- Free standing - no need for sandbags or weights
- Made from a heavy-duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights
- Set-up in 2 minutes
- Poles are pre-attached
- Includes carrying bag making the rebounder fully portable. Suitable for clubs or home use
- 1-year guarantee
Improve your football skills with the Quickplay Spot Elite 1.5 x 1m Mini Rebounder.
The rebounder is ideal for practising a range of techniques including loop passes and volley training. Free-standing with no need for sandbags or weights, the rebounder is made from heavy duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights.
Lightweight, coming with all of the poles pre-attached and a carrying bag, this rebounder is fully portable.
- 1.5 x 1m/4.9 x 3.3 feet
- Steel 77%, polyethylene 6%, polyester 6%, ABS 5%, polypropylene 3%, nylon 2%, natural rubber 1%
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Football Goals
QuickPlay is a premium sports brand supplying the retail and consumer markets across the UK and internationally with products such as training goals, match goals and football rebounders. With a commitment to making sport equipment better using research and innovative development, QuickPlay strives to ensure that their products are not only durable but also ultra-portable and simple to assemble.
QuickPlay's mission is to make the best sports products and equipment possible so that no matter at what level you play you can perform at your best. Sport is about taking part and bringing people together, QuickPlay want to help you get fit and stay healthy while enjoying whatever sport you do.
- In 2006 Will Parsons and Allen Holland graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with degrees in Product Design and with a belief that there was a gap in the market they began working on a new type of football goal
- In 2007 Will and Allen along with Stephen Crosby founded QuickPlay and soon after the first 2 Kickster goal products were launched
- In February 2016 QuickPlay won the acclaimed Gold Award in the performance category at ISPO Munich for their Elite Combo 3-in-1 product
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.