Rangemaster Elise 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, China Blue
The ultimate range for cooking up delicious cuisine, the quintessential Elise is inspired by generations of gourmet excellence.
Inspired by the passion and panache that ensures European chefs are revered worldwide, the Elise range cooker will awaken your inner gastronome. One glance at this chic range cooker is all it takes to identify its distinctly continental design direction. From the stylish controls, to the coordinating brushed chrome trim that lends front profile definition, a continental flair for sophisticated design is evident throughout.
The mains ignition gas hob features 6 burners including 1 at 3.5kW, a multi-ring wok burner and a wok cradle. Cast iron pan supports finish off the stylish appeal of this cooker.
There’s 1 multifunction oven and 1 fan oven. The main oven offers 7 different settings including defrost and base heat. There’s also Rangemaster’s innovative Handyrack which makes it incredibly easy to access any roasting trays. The separate grill features a glide-out action to make tending to your dish easier and more secure. The cooker is also height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners. A handy storage drawer is on the bottom right hand side, perfect for keeping utensils or crockery warm.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1.x 1, 2x 1.7, 1x 3, 2x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H91-93 x W110 x D59.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Hob Features
- 2x woks
- Hob Fuel
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence