Rituals Private Collection Black Oudh Fragrance Sticks, 450ml
Product code: 45225318
Create an inviting home ambience with these luxurious fragrance sticks from our Private Collection. Based on the deep Oriental notes of black oudh this fragrance combines beautifully with rich spices and powdery patchouli creating a perfume with a distinctive character. Let the mysterious layers of this exclusive fragrance whisper to your soul and put your mind at ease.
The fragrance sticks, in a beautifully designed glass bottle, give off a wonderful subtle fragrance without turning them around. However, if you'd prefer a more intense perfume experience, the sticks can be turned more often to suit your preference. Enjoy an elegant and special atmosphere for up to 5 months, and combine the fragrance sticks with the matching candle to enhance your scent experience.
How to use:
Insert the enclosed sticks into the fragrance bottle so they can absorb the oil. Allow the fragrance sticks to fill your room naturally. The fragrance sticks enable the oil to continually evaporate, creating a subtle and luxuriant fragrance. The fragrance sticks give a wonderful subtle fragrance without the need for turning them around. However, if you'd prefer a more intense perfume experience, the sticks can be turned around to suit your preference. Please wash your hands afterwards with water and soap. Note: if you turn the sticks a lot it is possible that they last shorter than 5 months.
- Up to 36 weeks
- Private Collection
In the year 2000 founder Raymond Cloosterman started his adventure from a deeply rooted passion: “I passionately believe that they can transform their daily routines into more meaningful moments if they pay just a little bit more attention to the details.” This philosophy led to a unique concept of combining home and body cosmetics, which was how Rituals was born. With a luxurious collection of high quality products to enrich body and soul, they offer anything from body and facial care to scented candles, perfumes, gemstone make-up, and tea.
The idea is simple: happiness can be found in the smallest of things. They transform your everyday routines into moments of indulgence by means of beautiful and luxurious products.
Enjoy a warm fragrant bath with candles and oil or pamper yourself with a mini treatment at home to create a meaningful and memorable experience during the rare moments of ‘me time’. Their products are not only very effective, they smell sensational and look more than just pretty in any home. That is what they are all about: enriching the little things in life with a hint of luxury. This true passion can be found in all their products.
Authentic & Eastern
The collections are based on Eastern traditions. Each ancient wisdom has its own specifically selected ingredients and distinctive benefits. Rituals combine these with innovative technologies to create a unique way of experiencing these ancient Eastern traditions, such as your own private Hammam, balancing your Yin and Yang energies with Tao or immersing in the Ayurvedic philosophy with bath, body and home collections.
Created by the finest perfumers in the world
The secret of Rituals’ success can be attributed to their distinctive and exclusive perfumes for which they only use the very best ingredients and the finest perfumers in the world. You will be able to distinguish this unique signature in each and every product.
Inspired by nature
Rituals maintain high standards when it comes to their products. As nature is the source of their inspiration they wish to make sure that she is treated with the respect she deserves. This is why they only use natural, renewable and organic ingredients for their products and safe alternatives for anything nature cannot provide.
What’s important to them
- Their products are never tested on animals but are instead tested by enthusiastic human volunteers
- They support ‘Proefdiervrij’, the Dutch Society for Replacement of Animal Testing
- All their products are tested by prominent dermatologists
- Their full product line is suitable for vegetarians
- For their product packaging they use wood from sustainable sources, FSC- certified paper and cardboard and glass when possible
- To keep their carbon footprint on the environment as small as possible they strive to manufacture the majority of their products in Europe
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.