Robert Welch Malvern Cutlery Set, 24 Piece
Inspired by the contours of the nearby hills in the Worcestershire town he grew up in, this elegant and timeless 24 piece cutlery set is designed by Robert Welch with pieces that flare softly to a curved base. The handles have a substantial feel and sit comfortably in the hand.
Malvern is available in a bright finish, is fully guaranteed and dishwasher safe. Spoons and forks are made from the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel; knives are forged from specially hardened stainless steel for a fine cutting edge.
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended for longevity
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.8cm, Table Knife: L24.5cm, Soup Spoon: L20.9cm, Teaspoon: L13.7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Soup Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 70g, Table Knife: 130g, Soup Spoon: 85g, Teaspoon: 38g
About Robert Welch
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy