Ronhill Large Phone Armband Pocket, Black/Charcoal
Product code: 35705153
- Adjustable arm strap
- Clear touch screen window
- Headphone points at top and bottom for convenient access
- Reflective trim for enahnced visibility in low-light conditions
Keep the only essential you ned for running close to you with this large phone armband from Ronhill. Designed with envelope access for an easy-to-grab design, you'll never have an issue changing tunes or checking the time on-the-go again.
- Internal dimensions: 16cm x 7.9cm x 0.76cm
- 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
- Sport & Fitness Activity
The running brand was founded in the 1970s by Dr Ron Hill, a marathon runner who also had a doctorate in fabric technology. Ron Hill combined his passion for running with his fabric knowledge to create innovative products that would improve runners’ experiences.
1972 saw the first edition of the Ronhill Tracksters, a style that is still going today, with timely improvements. The brand strive to innovate running products, one example of this is the hi-vis Vizion range which makes the runner more visible in low light conditions.
Ron Hill, the man continues to run; in fact, even though he is now into his seventies, he has run every day since December 1964.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.