- 30A This size is available
- 30B This size is available
- 30C This size is available
- 30D This size is unavailable
- 32A This size is available
- 32B This size is available
- 32C This size is available
- 32D This size is available
- 34A This size is available
- 34C This size is available
- 34D This size is available
- 36A This size is available
- 36C This size is available
Product code: 11662601
This sport bra from Roye offers good support and excellent comfort. With a comfortable, stylish racer back design and rich strethch cotton content for breathability, this over-the-head crop top style bra features two rows of adjustable hook and eye fastening to ensure the best fit.
As this bra is delivered direct by our approved supplier, delivery will take 7 days.
Further sizes to those detailed may become available as stock is produced by our supplier. If you are unable to see your required size, please ensure you check back regularly.
- Bra Style
- Impact Level
Low impact is suitable for yoga, pilates and walking. Medium is perfect for dancing, cycling and rowing. High impact provides support for running, aerobics, and martial arts. We recommend a higher level of support if your cup size is a D or higher.
- Lingerie Type
- 65% Cotton, 16% Nylon, 15% Polyester
- Non Padded
- Non Wired
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Royce Lingerie was established in 1991 by husband and wife team Bob and Jane Fleming. Both already had a long history within the lingerie industry and decided the time was right to start their own business. The focus for Royce has always been non-wired bras with nursing bras being their first venture and the National Childbirth Trust being their first customer. Today, the dedicated Royce design team work closely with wear-testers to ensure each new style is of the highest quality, fits and supports beautifully and meets the specific needs of the customer. More from Royce
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns