Product code: 47220116
This pro-inspired 10 day radiance regime, combines a skillfully prescribed series of single dose active skincare shots to recharge and brighten dull, fatigued complexions.
This radiance recharge system has been especially designed to restore skin s natural youthful glow and promote vital luminosity.
The carefully prescribed 10 day regime distils expert knowledge into four formulas for a 10 day skin radiance boosting programme.
Days 1, 3 and 9 - Lactic Micropeel:
- This micro-exfoliator gently resurfaces, smooths and brightens, preparing the skin for the following treatments
Days 2, 5 and 7 – Radiance C20:
- This powerful brightening formula delivers high doses of potent antioxidant vitamin C to boost skin clarity and luminosity
- This blend of vitamin C, niacinamide, AHAs and anti-inflammatory extracts, boosts your radiance regime further
- This deeply hydrating, low molecular weight hyaluronic formula visibly plumps and restores a radiant glow to complete your programme
- Skin looks visibly brighter, clearer and more luminous
- This complete 10 day treatment restores the skin’s natural glow and smooths the appearance of unwanted fine lines and wrinkles leaving the skin with a healthy, bright and radiant complexion
- Use every evening under your night time regime, following the day by day plan. Cover the top of the thin glass ampoule with a tissue and snap to open. Wear an SPF in the day time during the programme
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying your beauty shots. Use on tired, dull, lack lustre skin or when your skin needs a brightening boost. Ideal for prepping skin for a special event or as a seasonal boost
- Ascorbyl Glucoside is a stabilised, natural form of vitamin C, which activates on contact with the skin. It also is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects and brightens the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of darker pigmentation over time
Days 4, 6 and 8 – Glow Complex C B3:
Day 10 – HA Hydrator NMF:
How To Use:
10 x 1ml
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Effect
- Sarah Chapman
- Skin Type
Sarah Chapman, global beauty influencer and the founder of Sarah Chapman Skinesis®, is one of the most respected and sought-after experts in the beauty industry by clients and industry insiders alike.
Skinesis® is the distillation of Sarah’s industry knowledge gathered for more than 20 years and is based on the best research and development available in dermatology today.
As both a facialist and a highly trained cosmetic scientist, Sarah’s mission is to create truly innovative skincare that delivers beautifully healthy, radiant skin. With her team of industry experts Sarah developed the Skinesis® line after many years in her London clinic experiencing how skin reacts to product and to movement. Using the most advanced technology possible Sarah developed powerful, results-driven formulas to build on the results achieved in the clinic and to help everyone experience that wonderful glow at home.
Ever the innovator, Sarah’s range is constantly evolving, always with the aim of delivering radiant, healthy skin for everyone.More from Sarah Chapman
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.