Product code: 62247105
Adorned with a glorious host of foxes on a versatile silver grey base, add some character to your bed space with this printed bedding range. Fine cord piping completes the Oxford pillowcase and duvet cover for a final flourish and added durability.
A cool and smooth surface for snuggling, the linen boasts a 100% cotton composition and 180 thread count helping to offer smoothness and breathability for a sumptuously comfortable night's sleep.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)
- Standard pillowcase, L75 x W50cm
- Oxford pillowcase, L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)
- Single duvet cover, L200 x W135cm
- Double duvet cover, L200 x W200cm
- King duvet cover, L220 x W225cm
- Super king duvet cover, L220 x W260cm
- Care instructions
- Wash separately as cotton. Wash with like colours. Wash before use. Wash inside out. Use colour care detergent. Reshape whilst damp. Iron whilst damp if required
- Country of Origin
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count
This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
If you like your decor to be cutting edge but accessible, then British brand Scion's soft furnishings are pitch perfect. A potent combination of fashion-focused design paired with home comforts strikes an inviting yet individual balance.More from Scion
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|