Product code: 31551101
Designed to offer the safest and most comfortable environment for your baby, the simple and convenient design of the Silver Cross Simplicity also keeps parents in mind. A rear-facing infant carrier that is easy to install with either the Simplifix Isofix base (sold seperately) or with a car's 3-point seat belt, aided by the easy to follow guides that indicate the correct position.
A group 0+ car seat suitable from birth up to 13kg, it features generous internal space for comfort and safety as they grow. The carrier features a 5-point harness, which is attached to the head support and can be adjusted with one hand whilst baby is seated inside for convenience. The head support provides side impact protection and interal padding for added comfort, what's more the provided cosytoes apron will ensure little travellers are snug.
Constructed from superior safety materials for complete peace of mind, the fabrics can be removed for cleaning. The infant carrier also features a integrated adjustable hood.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Click here to find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. Call 01698545112, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Silver Cross
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean. Covers can be removed and washed at 30°C
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Silver Cross Surf, Wayfarer and All Terrain
- L67 x W44 x H58cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Rear facing
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||Free|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
This item is not available for Collect+
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy