Product code: 46253970
Instant Eclat is both an illuminating primer and radiance-boosting skin care. It allows you to easily achieve all the techniques for creating a luminous complexion. Professional make-up artists' techniques have never been so easy to reproduce.
It instantly revives the complexion's radiance, erases shadowy areas and signs of tiredness, smooths skin texture and unifies while remaining invisible.
Thanks to a complex of active skin care ingredients (Kiwi extract, Butcher's Broom extract and Padina pavonica extract), it acts on four key factors that influence the complexion's radiance day after day: it moisturises, energises, tones, and gives a plumped up aspect to the skin.
Its fresh, evanescent texture is applied like a second skin without adding layers to the skin.
Non-greasy, non-comedogenic and perfectly adhering, it was formulated to be applied immediately before or after makeup without the need for drying time.
How to use:Shake the tube well before use, then apply Instant Eclat with your fingers or brush. Three application methods for a tailor-made glow.
- 1. BEFORE foundation, all over the face. The light seems to come from within: boosts the radiance of foundation. The complexion glows. Improves the hold of foundation.
- 2. AFTER foundation, on the contours of the face. This is the strobing technique: the face is beautified by the light. Lines are enhanced.
- 3. ON ITS OWN, all over the face: This is the healthy glow result: boosts the complexion’s natural radiance for a radiant nude result.
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.More from Sisley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy