Storksak Bobby Changing Bag, Black
The Storksak Bobby is super lightweight and spacious, made from fashionable quilted nylon and finished with silver hardware. Cleverly designed on the inside, this style also comes with a luxury padded changing mat, and a coordinating insulated food and bottle bag (FAB bag), making it ideal for storing drinks and snacks while on the go.
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Patented integrated stroller straps
- Long detachable webbing shoulder strap
- Made from a wipe clean and water resistant quilted nylon
- Wide opening with secure zipped top closure
- Finished with Storksak metal plate
- Two external side pockets and one large front pocket with magnetic closure
- Removable matching pacifier case
- Four internal drop in pockets for easy access and large internal zipped pocket for valuables
- Signature Storksak wipe clean lining throughout
- FAB BAG: Insulated food and bottle bag which keeps contents warm or cool for up to four hours and features a grab handle stroller attachment
- H30 x W46 x D16cm
- Main Fabric
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Storksak is an award-winning brand dedicated to creating beautiful products, thoughtfully tailored to the modern familys ever changing needs.
Storksaks story begins in 2003 when a meeting of minds on the school run, launched working mothers Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman into the world of creating beautiful and stylish changing bags and accessories for parents and children. With backgrounds in fashion design and law, Melanie and Suzi were the perfect natural combination to set up business together.Thoughtfully designed in-house to help busy parents organise all they need for daily life, Storksaks extensive collection combines stylish, elegant designs, practical features and quality detailing in both leather and non-leather fabrics which continue to set the standard that parents have come to trust and rely on whilst they enjoy those exciting first years of parenthood.
After gaining a loyal following, the brand diversified into Storksak Organics; certified organic bath & body products for babies and Storksak Travel – a new packing system contained within a contemporary range of travel bags designed to make travelling with a family that little bit easier Now celebrating over thirteen years in business, the London based brand is stocked in over 25 countries worldwide.
They have attracted a huge global following with many international celebrities being spotted with Storksak bags. Storksaks beautiful bags and accessories have been carefully crafted to last for years even after baby has grown; an investment wardrobe staple that meets the brands mantra: A place for everything and everything in its place.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy