Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 81346147
The 26cm Kadai from Tefal gives you the chance to cook authentic Indian cuisne in the comfort of your own home. The Kadai is non-stick and comes with Tefal's thermospot technology that lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature. It comes with a glass lid for see through cooking ensuring nothing burns. The non-stick interior and exterior promises a durable non-stick cooking performance. Dishwasher safe and suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- High quality aluminium: For optimum heat conductivity.
- Specially shaped for authentic Indian cooking.
- Thermospot turns solid red when the pan is at the optimum temperature and ready to use.
- Non-stick coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance manufactured by Tefal.
- Glass lid for see through cooking.
- Bakelite handles for easy handling.
- Dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.
- Oven safe up to 175 degrees for a maximum time of 1 hour.
- Suitable for all heat sources excluding induction.
- 2 year guarantee on the main body of the pan against any manufacturing defects.
- Lifetime guarantee on the non-stick coating against blistering and peeling.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for The Chef
- Hob Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
More from Tefal
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.