Tefal Unlimited Aluminium Non-Stick Pancake Pan, 25cm
Product code: 81343618
An aluminium pancake pan from the Tefal Unlimited range featuring a Thermo-Spot heat indicator, which turns solid red when the pan reaches the optimum cooking temperature.
An extra-thick Titanium non-stick surface ensures metal utensils can be used. The shallow side makes it easier to flip pancakes.
Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher, the pan is compatible with any hob, including induction. The handle is oven safe up to 175°C (Gas Mark 4, 350°F) for an hour, so you can start cooking dishes on the hob and finish cooking in the oven.
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- Country of Origin
- H6.2 x W26.4 x D43.9cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Aluminium with non-stick coating
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 175°C
- Pan Type
- Frying Pans & Skillets
In 1954, keen fisherman Marc Grégoire took his wife's advice and used the Teflon he had been applying onto his fishing gear to coat her kitchen pans. The results were brilliant: food residues that had meant arduous cleaning were now simply not there, or were easy to wipe away.
Two years later, Tefal was created to produce non-stick frying pans and it gradually expanded its range. Arguably it was the moment in 1961 that First Lady Jackie Kennedy was pictured holding a Tefal pan in a US magazine that brought the brand to worldwide attention. Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles.
Tefal is now the world's number one cookware brand and operates in 120 countries.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.