Product code: 35742508
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Dedicated mobile-office compartment for laptop, tablet and documents
- Front compartment with internal organization
- Reflective bike-light loopand shoulder-strap webbing increases visibility in the dark
- Two external Teksever mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top handle
Reach new heights and start your adventure right with the vault backpack from The North Face.
Built to withstand heavy usage, its the ideal accompaniment for the modern professional with not only a dedicated section for storing laptops, tablets or documents but also reflective panels to ensure you're visible all year round. Padded shoulder straps and highly breathable lumbar means that you'll never be caught short when the temperature rises, staying cool and relaxed as you travel.
- Backpack Type
- Laptop Backpack
- The North Face
- Business Bag Style
- D6.5cm x W33cm x H54cm
- Handbag Type
- Main Fabric
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
|Size||UK||EU||US - Women's||US - Men's|
|Hats, Caps & Beanies|
|S/M or M||22.2""/56.5cm|
|L/XL or L||23.2""/59cm|
|Gloves & Mittens|
|Size||Hand Circumference||Length||Size||Hand Circumference||Length|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from The North Face
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy