Tom Dixon Plum Moscow Mule Glasses, Set of 2
Product code: 73083305
Plum is a series of copper plate and blue glass barware that reworks cocktail culture and updates drinking traditions. An expressive sculptural functionality for the restaurant, bar or home. All glass is mouth-blown and hand-cut.
Colour change may occur over time due to the nature of copper.
- Tom Dixon
- H17 x W12 x D8cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Glass Type
- Stainless steel and copper plated
Tom is a restless innovator who works mainly in lighting, accessories and furniture. From his departure point in the early eighties welding salvaged steel into radical furniture, he has constantly reinvented himself through a series of different design lives. The latest chapter of Tom’s design journey began in 2002 when he left corporate life to create his own eponymous brand as a platform for a series of new adventures in the design of products and interiors.
15 years on, Tom Dixon is now a widely celebrated global force in interior design with hubs in New York, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and Tokyo. Tom Dixons 600 products range from lighting to furniture, from tableware through to fragrance and are distributed in over 65 countries; they are instantly recognisable for their sculptural qualities and engineered materiality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.