Tom Dixon Tank Decanter, 1L
Product code: 73083003
Futuristic and yet retro, sleek and yet eye-catchingly quirky, the Tank collection from Tom Dixon has a multifaceted appeal that suits a variety of environments.
Serve any beverage with impeccable style, with this stoppered decanter.
Note: This is a handmade product, and therefore variations may occur. Colour change may also occur over time due to the character of the material.
Established in 2002, Tom Dixon is a British product design brand. With a commitment to innovation and a mission to revive the British furniture industry, the brand is inspired by the nation’s unique heritage and produces extraordinary objects for everyday use.
Please Note: This is a handmade product, and therefore variations may occur. Colour change may also occur over time due to the character of the material.
Care instructions: Hand wash only. Do not use abrasive agents as this will damage the surface.
- Tom Dixon
- Care instructions
- Hand wash only.
- H27 x W17cm
- Dishwasher Safe
Tom is a restless innovator who works mainly in lighting, accessories and furniture. From his departure point in the early eighties welding salvaged steel into radical furniture, he has constantly reinvented himself through a series of different design lives. The latest chapter of Tom’s design journey began in 2002 when he left corporate life to create his own eponymous brand as a platform for a series of new adventures in the design of products and interiors.
15 years on, Tom Dixon is now a widely celebrated global force in interior design with hubs in New York, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and Tokyo. Tom Dixons 600 products range from lighting to furniture, from tableware through to fragrance and are distributed in over 65 countries; they are instantly recognisable for their sculptural qualities and engineered materiality.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.