Tom Raffield Stem Wall Light, Oak
Product code: 10791007
- Made in the UK
The Stem wall light showcases Tom Raffield's signature curved wood design motif. Handcrafted from a strip of sustainable oak, its single curved arm suspends the Helix lampshade. Highlighting the natural pattern and grain of the wood, it's complemented with an exposed flex and brass bulbholder. Ideal for bringing a natural style to your home decor, it will enhance a warm wash of light down your wall.
Good to know
This light mounts directly on to the wall. It comes with a terminal block (without a plug or switch), ready to be hardwired into mains electric.
- Tom Raffield
- Bulb included?
- Care instructions
- Dust regularly with a light feather duster or wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth, removing any moisture with a dry cloth. Gentle furniture polishes can also be used
- Country of Origin
- H33 x W28 x D16cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 1
- Energy Rating
- A++ to E
- IP rating
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Solid Oak
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 8W ES LED Classic
With an experimental workshop on the south Cornish coast, Tom Raffield’s designs are synonymous with the nature that surrounds his studio. The iconic collection showcases Tom’s signature curved aesthetic, incorporating steam-bent elements into a range of solid, sustainably sourced oak lighting.
No chemicals. No additives. No production line. Just handcrafted design, valued heritage and an understanding that every experiment can be transformed into a sculptural piece of functional art.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.