Tom Raffield Urchin Flush Ceiling Light, Small, Oak
Product code: 10470122
Taking inspiration from the shells found scattering the shorelines of the Cornish beaches that surround Tom Raffield's studio, this ceiling light will softly illuminate your space with pools of brightness. It's made from responsibly sourced oak or walnut and formed from 32 curved plates to create its distinctive arched shade. Each plate of timber is laser-cut and conceals the bulb that's set within, allowing light to spill through. As a small flush fitting, it's well-suited in rooms which have a low ceiling. It's also perfect for giving your space a warm and natural feel.
This lighting collection is made using naturally treated timbers that are finished with a subtle, water-based satin varnish. This ensures a durable finish that's easy-to-care for and doesn't compromise the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Tom Raffield
- Bulb included?
- Care instructions
- Dust regularly with a light feather duster. Gentle furniture polishes can also be used
- Country of Origin
- H21 x Dia.36.5cm
- Drop Type
- Electrical Classification
- Class 1
- Energy Rating
- A++ to E
- Fixture type
- IP rating
- Lightbulb Type
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended bulb - LED
- Max 25W LED
With an experimental workshop set amongst six acres of woodland, Tom Raffield designs are synonymous with the nature that surrounds his studio. The Tom Raffield for John Lewis collection continues Tom’s signature curved aesthetic, incorporating steam-bent elements into a range of solid, sustainably sourced oak furniture and lighting.
No chemicals. No additives. No production line. Just handcrafted design, valued heritage and an understanding that every experiment can be transformed into a sculptural piece of functional art.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.