TP-Link Archer VR600 V3 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, AC2100
Product code: 83804505
The Archer VR600 V3 is built to connect you to the internet, no matter your situation, and features Super VDSL technology. The Ethernet WAN port supports wired connection to a cable or fibre modem, letting you take full charge of its wireless capabilities as a router. In case your internet goes down, you can attach a 3G or 4G adapter to the USB 3.0 port to serve as a backup option, to get you back online. MU-MIMO technology serves up to four devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient.
- Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b) tech delivers internet speeds of up to 350 Mbps
- Ultra-Fast: with Dual-band Wi-Fi, reaches up to 1773 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO: simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMesh: works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection: USB 3.0 port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports run up to 10x faster than the previous generation to unleash your home entertainment
- TP-Link Tether App: easily access and manage your network, including remote control and automatic updates, using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
- External Splitter
- RJ11 DSL Cable
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cellular Generation
- Not Cellular
- Model name / number
- Archer VR600
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.