Velfont Temperature Regulating Pillow, Yeti, Medium/Firm
Product code: 60870402
- Good for hot sleepers
Perfect for those who sleep on their back or side, this temperature regulating pillow from Velfont helps to keep your spine aligned for a comfortable and undisturbed night's sleep.
This innovative pillow is designed with an Outlast® cotton cover on both sides. Originally developed for NASA to balance temperature changes, this material is designed to absorb, store and release heat that the body emits during the different stages of sleep. When there's an excess of heat, it will be absorbed and distributed all over the fabric, but when the body temperature cools, it will be released. This means that you experience a well-regulated climate throughout the night, without feeling too cold or too hot.
Hollow polyester filling
The synthetic fibre filling gives this pillow a plump, yet lightweight feel that provides a medium-to-firm tension level of support. The elasticity of the filling gives this pillow a great capacity for recovering its shape.
Suitable for regular washing
Simpley un-zip the cotton cover for machine washing, to keep you pillow fresh and hygienic.
Explore our range of Pillow Protectors
- Care instructions
- Cover is machine washable at 40°C. Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Outer: 100% Outlast® Cotton. Inner: 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Country of Origin
- 50 x 70cm
- Filling Composition
- 100% Polyester
- Medium to Firm
- Ideal for
- Side sleepers, Back sleepers
- Material Type
- Pillowcase Size
- Thread count
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.