Vital Baby Nourish Start Weaning Kit, Pop
Product code: 31311933
The Nourish start weaning kit by Vital Baby is packed with everything you need to embark on your weaning journey. Start weaning spoons have super soft, shallow tips to ensure you’re offering a manageable amount of food to your baby, gently easing them in to weaning. The long handles have been designed so that they’re comfortable for parents to hold and reach right to the bottom of food jars, and the built-in hygienic foot rest helps to keep the tip off the tabletop.
The scoop feeding bowl has scooped sides and channels to help parents and baby to easily scoop every drop of food. Integrated mashing zone allows you to mash food using the back of the spoon, and the lid with integrated spoon cover makes this set perfect for on-the-go weaning.
Store and wean pots are perfectly sized for storing your homemade foods and purees during early weaning and snacking in later stages. Soft bases and sides make it easy to remove frozen foods from the pots, and the leak-proof and stackable lids make them the ideal solution for neat storage.
The mess catcher silicone bib is rollable for travels and fully wipe clean. It’s integrated crumb catcher catches all runaway crumbs and spills. The free flow cup is ideal for first drinks and helps to teach sipping skills. The spout is specially designed to be kind to teeth and gums and, when flipped down, creates a non-spill seal for travel.
- Weaning spoons
- Scoop feeding bowl
- Store and wean pots with leak-proof lids
- Silicone bib
- Free-flow cup
- Vital Baby
- Care instructions
- Wash before first use
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Suitable From
- 4 months
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.