WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor
- Assembly Required
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Console position
- L224 x W57 x H71cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour, 5 years frame
- Maximum User Weight
- 200kg (31stone)
- Model name / number
- 510 S4
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Yes (strap not included)
- Power Supply
- Self generating
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 69kg/10st 12.1lbs (up to 89kg when wet)
- Workout Fan
WaterRower was founded in 1988 by U.S. national team rower and Yale engineering professor John Duke. Duke’s vision was to create a rowing machine that simulates the resistance and feeling of a rowing boat gliding through the water.
Widely regarded as the most realistic rowing simulator on the market, WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel uses water resistance to replicate the dynamics of a moving boat.
All WaterRower machines are handmade in the U.S. at the brand’s New England factory in Warren, Rhode Island, where the company was founded. All wooden models are crafted from the finest Appalachian hardwoods, sourced only from replenishable forests.
WaterRower has won many design accolades for its smart fusion of aesthetics and functionality and has been featured at the London Museum of Design, and New York Museum of Modern Art.
Predominately run by former international elite rowers, WaterRower’s clientele includes Steven Spielberg, actress Anna Friel and Princess Anne and has been featured in hit drama series’ House of Cards and The West Wing.
- Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy