Wildlife World Wood Artisan Bee Hotel, Natural/Multi
Product code: 85012618
The Artisan Bee Hotel from Wildlife World creates a habitat for many solitary bee species to lay the next generation of larvae and provides shelter during bad weather. Always a friend to the gardener, attracting solitary bees to the garden is safe and beneficial for pollinating flowers, fruit and vegetables. The Artisan Bee Hotel is handmade and hand-painted by Balinese artisans in a genuinely authentic Indonesian style. Made from sustainably sourced, durable timber using traditional painting techniques, the brightly coloured hand-painted dot design is appealing to us and will also help attract solitary bees that have become harder to find in modern gardens.
The hole sizes of this habitat are precisely specified to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee, Leafcutter Bee and other solitary bees. These friendly bees are industrious and safe around children and pets. The bees are naturally attracted to holes in wood.
Stake this Bee Hotel amongst flowers in borders or planters where bees will be drawn. Site in a sunny position facing between south to the southeast to catch some morning sun. Wipe away any external dirt with a damp cloth, avoiding any abrasive cleaning products. You can disassemble the Bee Hotel to clean the trays once all the larvae have hatched. The timing of this will depend on the species of solitary bee you have nesting.
- Wildlife World
- H20.5 x W13.5 x D13.5cm
- Indoor or Outdoor
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.