Product code: 46880550
Nicolas Degennes, the Make-Up and Colour Artistic Director, has created Le 9 de Givenchy, a palette of nine Couture eyeshadows available in five unique and complementary harmonies for an infinite choice of bold and graphic looks.
A symbol of the Maison Givenchy’s duality – somewhere between masterful Couture and eccentric creativity – these five palettes each feature four finishes, blending neutral tones with sophisticated shades for irresistible and surprising colour combinations. All of them offer matte, satin, glitter and metallic finishes centring around one unique shade that signs each harmony with a positively couture allure.
- Harmony 9.01 comes in nude tones, ranging from beige to brown, highlighted by a signature orange, a wink and a nod at the Maison Givenchy’s 2020 Spring/Summer couture fashion show
- Harmony 9.02 is bolder, combining browns and warm coppers with an emerald shade inspired by the latest runway shows
- Harmony 9.03 blends brown tones with more daring rosy pink and fuchsia shades directly borrowed from the slender silhouettes seen on this year's Maison Givenchy runways
- Harmony 9.04 gives pride of place to grey and pink tones, revealed by the beauty of a deep purple shade inspired by the most beautiful dresses in the 2019 Fall-Winter fashion show
- Harmony 9.05, the last palette in the 9 de Givenchy line is composed of warm brown and copper tones, heightened by the distinctive glow of its edgy Bordeaux red shade, a true ode to Couture
Its ultra-sensorial and comfortable-feeling formula provides a flawless makeup result for 12 hours* thanks to homogeneous, ultra-pigmented shades that are easy to apply. Presented in a luxurious black compact stamped with the Maison's signature logo, it includes a clip-on dual-tip brush for a two-in-one couture result.
*Instrumental test performed on 20 people.
How to use:
Use the dual-tip brush to create a variety of makeup looks. Use the flat brush to smooth the powder over the eyelid and blur the colour using the blending tip.
- For a nude look: apply the lightest, most luminous shade to the inner corner of the eye, then a neutral one to the mobile lid. Blend both colours towards the outer corner to open out the eyes
- For a sophisticated look: apply the shadow to the centre of the mobile lid using the flat side of the brush. Bring definition to the crease of the eye with a matte medium brown shadow, then place a darker shade in the outer corner and blend in
- For a couture look: smooth the palette’s couture shade over the entire eyelid up to the eyebrow arch, shading in the edges with a neutral tone. Extend the powder to the outer corner and apply a lighter, glittery colour to illuminate the inner corner of the eye. Define the lower and upper lash lines with a dark shade to intensify the look
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
- Skin Type
Established in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, the brand is celebrating more than 60 years of chic and impertinent creations.
In 1953 Givenchy’s encounter with Audrey Hepburn linked the brand to American and cinema. He designed her film costumes and shaped her style. She was his muse, his ideal woman, and became a timeless icon. In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance created for Hepburn. This marked the birth of the Parfums Givenchy company. Further great fragrances were then launched, followed in 1989 by Cosmetics, with Makeup and Skincare.
Since 2005, Riccardo Tisci, Givenchy couture Creative Director, has perpetuated his legacy while instilling a touch of modernity through his own unique style.
Complementing every personality, Parfums Givenchy are timeless classic that underline each wearer’s own style. Each creation offers a distinctive olfactory signature that ensures its wearer is never forgotten.More from Givenchy
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.