Anglepoise 90 Mini Mini LED Desk Lamp, Berry Red
Product code: 10915503
Offering the versatility and style of the timeless Anglepoise 90 model, the Mini Mini desk lamp is impressive in its petite form. A design classic available in a selection of colours, simply tilt the shade to cast light exactly where you need it. It's powered by USB and has a powerful, dimmable integrated LED that provides a focused glow of light. Made from high-quality metals in a stain finish.
Extend your guarantee
Anglepoise offer a lifetime guarantee for this product when registered within 90 days of purchase. Please click here to register.
To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. This LED is not replaceable but has a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours. LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Can LED be replaced
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Country of Origin
- H40 x W12 x D17.7cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 3
- Energy Rating
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Integrated LED fitting
- Lifetime (Hours)
- Light Source
- Non-replaceable light source
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Anodised brushed aluminium, Chrome plate, Polycarbonate, Cast Iron
- Power Supply
- Switch type
Characterised by pioneering a perfect balance mechanism invented in the 1930’s and an engaging dynamic form, Anglepoise® produces the ultimate in flexible and functional decorative lighting. From the creation of the iconic Original 1227™desk lamp and the introduction of Type 75™ collections designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, to recent collaborations with Paul Smith and Margaret Howell, design integrity remains at the heart of this progressive British brand.
Proudly displayed in the new London Design Museum and commemorated in a Royal Mail stamp set celebrating British design classics, Anglepoise® lamps can be found today in homes and offices and hotels all around the world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.