Anglepoise + Paul Smith Defender Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp, Edition 4
Product code: 10910419
Edition Four is the latest lighting collaboration between Anglepoise and British designer Paul Smith. A reinvention of the iconic Type 75 Mini desk lamp, this design has a striking patchwork colour scheme created for a unique version of the Land Rover Defender. The palette references British countryside tones with a vibrant accent of fluorescent yellow. Its streamlined profile is designed with precision-engineered joints and sprung joint mechanisms and it's easy to assemble and direct light exactly where required.
Extend your guarantee
Anglepoise offer a lifetime guarantee for this product when registered within 90 days of purchase. Please click here to register.
This light is supplied with a replaceable LED bulb. LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Bulb included?
- Cable length (m)
- Can LED be replaced
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Country of Origin
- H40 x W17 x D38cm
- Electrical Classification
- Class 2
- Energy Rating
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Supplied with LED bulb
- Cast iron base, aluminium cover, steel, copper, plastic
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 6W SES LED Classic
- Switch type
- In Line
Characterised by pioneering a perfect balance mechanism invented in the 1930’s and an engaging dynamic form, Anglepoise® produces the ultimate in flexible and functional decorative lighting. From the creation of the iconic Original 1227™desk lamp and the introduction of Type 75™ collections designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, to recent collaborations with Paul Smith and Margaret Howell, design integrity remains at the heart of this progressive British brand.
Proudly displayed in the new London Design Museum and commemorated in a Royal Mail stamp set celebrating British design classics, Anglepoise® lamps can be found today in homes and offices and hotels all around the world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.